This website is owned and operated by ShowRoom Cinemas, 707 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ, 07712(“ShowRoom Cinemas”).
THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND MANAGE
The Personal Information that the ShowRoom Cinemas may collect from You and/or manage includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Contact information such as email and postal addresses and telephone numbers;
- Credit card and banking information; and
- Purchasing activities.
HOW WE OBTAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
ShowRoom Cinemas may obtain, collect, retain, store or otherwise maintain Your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Information that You provide to Us when You initiate communications with Us, respond to a survey published by Us, subscribe to or use the Services, or purchase goods and services from Us;
- Your responses to communications from ShowRoom Cinemas. From time to time, ShowRoom Cinemas may communicate with You through email, postal mail or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your purchases of goods and services from Us and the Site. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may contain Personal Information; and
- Third parties to whom You have provided Your Personal Information and have consented to those third parties sale, rental or transfer of such Personal Information.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to ShowRoom Cinemas by not engaging in the activities described above. If You decline to submit Personal Information, ShowRoom Cinemas may not be able to or may choose not to provide to You some or all of the features available on the Site or some of the products or services that it offers.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In order to:
- Administer Your accounts and subscriptions with us;
- Process orders, payments or applications submitted by You;
- Customize the services we provide to You;
- Administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us including Your subscription to our newsletter;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to You;
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
- Send You information about products and services (if You have chosen to receive such information);
Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information You volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for You.
ShowRoom Cinemas restricts access to Personal Information to those employees of ShowRoom Cinemas who need to access Personal Information for the purposes specified above. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
LOG FILES/IP ADDRESSES
When You visit our Site, we may automatically log Your IP address (the unique address which identifies Your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about You such as the type of Internet browser You use, the location website from which You linked to our Site, Internet Protocol address, browser language, the date and time of Your request, date and time of access and referrer Uniform Resource Locator. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Site.
INFORMATION PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER
When You interact with our Site, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When You visit our Site, our web server sends a cookie to Your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to Your computer when You visit a Site and which store and sometimes track information about Your use of the Site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of Your web session and expire when You close Your browser. Other cookies are used to remember You when You return to the Site and will last for longer.
For example, cookies ensure that You do not need to re-enter Your details every time You visit our Site.
You can erase or block cookies from Your computer if You want to (Your help screen or manual should tell You how to do this), but certain services on the Site may not work correctly if You set Your browser not to accept cookies.
- Remember that You have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how You use the Site (including how long You spend on the Site) and from where You have come to the Site so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site are most popular with visitors;
Some of the cookies used by our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if You prefer, You can change Your browser to prevent that or to notify You each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.orgwhich includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our Site, You may not be able to take full advantage of our Site.
In addition to cookies, tracking Gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of Your use of the Site. Tracking Gifs are small image files within the content of the Site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the Site are visited and whether particular content is of interest.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Except as otherwise set forth herein, ShowRoom Cinemas does not share Your Personal Information with third parties without Your consent, except when We believe that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to comply with a subpoena or other judicial order or process, as otherwise required by law or in order to enforce ShowRoom Cinemas’ Terms of Service. In such circumstances, Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to ShowRoom Cinemas attorneys.
KEEPING OUR RECORDS ACCURATE
We aim to keep our information about You as accurate as possible. If You would like to review or change the details You have supplied Us with, You may do so at any time using the Contact Us page on the Site. If You have another query relating to Your information, please contact us as set out below.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Sites even if You access them using links from our Site and recommend that You check the policy of each site You visit.
“CONTACT US” INFORMATION
If You communicate with Us using the means described in the “Contact Us” section of the Site, We may ask You for Personal Information such as Your name, email address, or phone number. If You are contacting Us with respect to a customer service issue, we may use the Personal Information that You provide to contact You in order to resolve that customer service issue. If necessary to resolve Your customer service issue, the Personal Information that You provide to Us may be shared with third parties in order to resolve the issue. Please understand that by providing such information in connection with a customer service issue, You are giving Your express consent for Us to use Your Personal Information to contact and communicate with You and, if necessary, third parties, regarding that customer service issue.
If the email address You provide to ShowRoom Cinemas is a wireless address, You agree to receive messages at such address from ShowRoom Cinemas. You understand that Your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that You are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
INFORMATION SHARING AND ONWARD TRANSFER
ShowRoom Cinemas reserves the right to sell, rent or otherwise share some or all of Your Personal Information with other companies or individuals outside of ShowRoom Cinemas if:
- You have consented to such sale, rental or sharing; and/or
- Software partner(s) directly supporting our ticketing and business operations
CALIFORNIA USER CONSUMER RIGHTS
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about protecting Your privacy, You may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
CHILDREN’S/MINOR’S USE OF THE SITE
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
USE OF THE SITE
You acknowledge that the personal information You provide to ShowRoom Cinemas is collected and stored in the United States and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in the United States, regardless of Your country of domicile.
By completing forms provided by ShowRoom Cinemas, providing Your Personal Information through the Site and/or to ShowRoom Cinemas, through any means, and by using the Site and services contained therein, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, You have the right to provide the information that You submit to ShowRoom Cinemas, and the information You submit is accurate, complete and truthful; and