ADULT: $11.00 (unless otherwise noted)
SENIOR (over 65): $10.00
STUDENTS (with valid student ID) and CHILDREN (under 12): $9.00
- Box office opens one hour prior to the first show.
- Ticket pricing subject to change without notice.
- Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, MoviePass
- Accessibility – In Asbury Park, two of our theaters can accommodate wheelchair seating. To ensure that the wheelchair seating is available for your showing, please contact us at 732-502-0472.
- Assistive listening devices are available for all showings in Theater 2 and may be obtained at the manager’s office.
- To ensure the proper viewing experience for your fellow patrons, we insist on no talking or phone use during our films. The ShowRoom Cinema reserves the right to ask patrons to leave without refund if they continue to disturb others.
- All tickets are General Admission. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets, once purchased, are not eligible for refund.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed at The ShowRoom Cinema.